Chipotle veg sandwich recipes | Three easy ,delicious and healthy ways.




                                                                                                                                                        Chipotle dressing in sandwiches is heavenly. I tried to innovate various sandwiches using the dressing and I'm sharing with you the top three recipes that I loved the most . All the three sandwiches are healthy, vegetarian and most importantly they're freaking delicious.
These are really easy to make and take less that ten minutes to make. These turned out so good and I am sure I'll be making these every now and then.

The chipotle dressing I used is from a brand called Veeba. I was a tiny bit skeptical when I bought it but I'm so glad I did. It's good value for money and also tastes so good that I had to share it with you . I bought it online . There was a combo deal in which you could buy Sriracha sauce and the chipotle southwest dressing as a whole. Chipotle southwest dressing  is highly recommended.




Now let's get cooking.

INGREDIENTS:

6 Whole wheat bread (or any bread of your choice)
Lettuce
2 Bell peppers
1 Onion
Half a cucumber
Few spinach leaves
100 gms. Cottage cheese (paneer) or tofu
Keya Garlic Bread Seasoning Bottle, 50g (Garlic bread seasoning)
Salt to taste.

Step by step instructions with pictures of all the three types of sandwiches :

 Classic chipotle veg sandwich.

1) Lightly grill or toast the two slices of bread.









2) Place lettuce on the grilled side and grill the other side.



 3) Add the chipotle southwest dressing and salt according to your needs.

4) Chop the onions, cucumber and bell peppers in juliennes and place it on the lettuce.

 

5) Add spices if you like it more fancy and spicy and you are done.



 Peppery cheesy chipotle sandwich.

1) Sauté the bell peppers and the cottage cheese. Add salt, pepper and the garlic herb seasoning.



2) Spread the chipotle dressing on the toasted side of the bread. Add the lettuce.


3) Add the sautéed mix on the slice of bread and there you go!


The minced and marinated Chipotle sandwich.

1) Finely chop the onion, capsicum, lettuce, cucumber and the spinach.


2) Throw in the chipotle dressing and the garlic bread seasoning . Add salt to taste.

 

3) Mix it all up to form the incredibly delicious marinade.

 

4) Place the marinade on the bread slices to make the most delicious sandwich ever.




There you go. These were my favourite sandwiches . Which one was yours?
Do try the recipe and let me know how you found it. Also don't forget to share the post if you found it useful. <3





Comments

  1. These look really delicious. I love chipotle so much, and sandwiches!

    Great post, I’ll pin this for later x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment