The Creamiest Vegan Coffee Oatmeal . Step by step instructions with pictures.

 I love drinking coffee in the mornings, I never miss out on that cup of wonder which gets me started with the bulk of energy. On some mornings, I just do not feel like having coffee with a few breakfast foods like oatmeal and cereal being on top. 
 One day when I was having my simple plane bowl of oatmeal along with a cup of coffee, I decided to gobble it down my throat quickly since I was in a hurry. And that is when I came up with the idea of making coffee flavoured oatmeal which is probably one of my best ideas so far.



This bowl packed with protein and caffeine can drive you till afternoon and you will be glad on making the right breakfast choice. Top it with nuts, seeds and fruits to add that boost of nutrition .
Here, I've added almond milk to my oats, you can add any milk of your choice; coconut, soy or any nut milk . If you aren't particular about being vegan you can add any non-vegan milk of your choice.
You can also make it milk free but it may turn out a little less creamier. 

Lets get cooking.

INGREDIENTS :

1/2 bowl dry oats 
1 cup of coffee decoction 
1/2 cup of water
1/2 cup of almond milk
Fruits and nuts of your choice
Flavoring of your choice ,I love vanilla

Servings : 1

Calories : approx. 450 

INSTRUCTIONS :

1) Pour in the dry oats and the coffee decoction into a kettle.




2) Simmer till it boils and all the decoction is absorbed by the oats.


3) Now stir in the milk and the water.


4) Once it starts to boil, add the sugar and give it a good mix


5) Your oatmeal is ready and at this point, you can add any flavouring of your choice.


6) I personally do not like it very thick, so I tend to dilute it with a bit of water to obtain the right consistency.

7) I have added mangoes and walnuts as my toping. Add your favourite fruit and nuts and you are good to go.




Oatmeal is one of the healthiest, wholesome breakfasts on this planet. Why make excuses for having such a healthy, protein packed bowl when it can be made delicious in less than 10 minutes.
Try this recipe and let me know how you found it in the comments below. Also, don't forget to share it with the people you care.



Comments

  1. I have to try this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg I have to try this! I’ll for sure be making it this weekend. ☺️

    ReplyDelete
  3. You had me at coffee in my oatmeal! This sounds delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is looking super yummy. Thank you for sharing the recipe, going to try this for sure.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment