What to do when you have nothing to wear? 3 AMAZING TIPS !

I wore this last week, it's so boring, I don't want to wear that and so on....
Here we are at the same spot. I have nothing to wear ! (but we all know that ain't true) . We have a closet full of clothes but it's just not enough. It's not practical to buy an outfit every single day.
So what do I do?
The simple answer is just close your eyes and pick up an outfit. It's like opening a box of chocolates, you never know what you get. Nah, I was kidding . Don't try this at home(actually do).

Okay. Lets face it. We all deal with it. And the only way to actually get out of it is to be smart and a little creative.
Here are a few tips to always have something in your wardrobe to wear.
Read till the end because I have a few amazing ideas for you.

1. Level up the hoodie game.

I do this like almost all the time. It's the only go when I wake up late and have no idea what to wear. I just pop my hoodie over my bra, wear a pant and I'm all good to go. I know it's not all fancy look but it still works because you have something cool in hand . It looks pretty presentable and by far the most comfortable. I own around 7 or 8 of them and don't regret it because it's so worth it .

2. Lets not underestimate the classic white tee.

It's such a wardrobe essential guys. But most of the time we just don't want to wear that sweetie. Reasons are unlimited ; it's boring, not the blue jeans again, I want to look better and the list adds upon. But did you know that the classic white tee and blue jeans is not the only options. It's such a versatile apparel. I will list a few wonderful options below : 
  • White tee + a bright coloured palazzo pant + pretty sandals
  • White tee + a short bright coloured skirt + sneakers
  • White tee + dress ( wear it over the shirt) + shoes
  • White tee + dress ( wear it under the tee to give a midi look)
  • White tee + shorts + pretty overcoat + low heels
These were pretty cool ideas to style a simple white tee. Just be creative and come up with more of these outfit ideas . Use platforms like Pinterest and Instagram for more ideas. The key is to just get creative with less pieces. 
This tip goes for every single piece you own, to be honest. Be it a black tee or any normal tee, a shirt or a dress , your trousers and your skirt. Create something new from everything you have in your wardrobe. Come up with something you wouldn't wear on a normal basis when you think you have nothing to wear. Do not assume that your outfit is weird because it might turn out really good.

3. Choose an outfit you don't want to wear and recreate the style.


You might not feel like wearing an outfit probably because it is really plain or boring. Maybe you have used it a lot and don't want to wear the same look again . Whatever the reason might be, you just have to be a little innovative , style the outfit in a different way giving it a complete new look. I bet you'll find this really helpful because now you have a new outfit to wear.

For example, lets assume that we have a plain dress and you don't want to wear it because it's really boring. So now here's what we will do.
  • pick the dress
  •  Give it a different look . Here are a few ideas:
  1. Wear a belt around the waist area and give it a loose and comfy touch.
  2. Wear a skirt on top giving it a tucked top look.
  3. Wear  a jeans pant underneath creating a more classy look .
  4. Pair it up with a tee either under or over it.
  5. Wear a pretty shrug on top and knot the midsection.
Wasn't that so easy? 
The key is to be creative and minimalistic. Now I hope you will never run out of outfits to wear .
Feel free to comment below your ideas and don't forget to share. 

Comments

  1. I love a white t-shirt! I’m currently wearing a yellow and white spotty dress over a white T and it makes a rather low cut dress suitable for work. Plus it makes the yellow really pop!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment