How I got rid of my pimple marks? 2 effective ways that actually work.

I've always had an issue with my skin regarding pimples just like any other girl on this planet. Moreover, it's the mark that's left behind after the pimple leaves my skin that bothered me. The marks always seemed to be the stubborn ones. I tried so many things but nothing worked. Everything left me with lesser hope than before.
One fine day, I came across this tip and decided to give it a try, yet with no ray of hope. Surprisingly, it worked ! Not just the pimple marks but the pimples never turned up either. I tried this three months ago and I'm so glad to tell you that I've not had to greet a single pimple since then. So, I decided to share these two tips with you all . Read till the end and let me know how you found it.


Follow these steps every night before going to sleep:

1) Improve circulation.

Every night after you wash your face, make sure to improve the blood circulation . You can do this by rubbing ice along your skin or by using different massage techniques. Using ice personally helped a lot. I don't apply it directly on my face, I wrap few ice cubes in a cloth and then move it along massaging the face.

2) Curing pimples and their stubborn marks.

Here comes the secret to a pimple clear skin.  apple cider vinegar mixed with Rose water in equal quantity. Yes, it's magical. Dip a cotton pad in this mixture and use it on your face. 
Apple cider vinegar has proven benefits when it comes to skin pigmentation. It dwells within the skin cells and helps with the marks.
On the other hand, rose water helps with the glow on your skin leaving your face vibrant and pretty.
This combination did wonders to my face, however I don't know how it helped me with the pimples.
I solely used it for my pimple marks but kudos, the pimples go away too. It really helped me and the results were so visible. 
Follow both these steps one after the other and make sure that your face is all cleaned up.

Other things to be taken care of

  1. Keep your face clean by washing it regularly.
  2.  Keep yourself hydrated.
  3.  Maintain a healthy diet with whole foods and good amounts of vitamins and lesse unhealthy fats.
  4.  Stop touching your face frequently.
I hope the tips were helpful. Try and let me know your opinions and experiences with pimple marks.

Comments

  1. Awesome tips! I’ve used vinegar before but not mixed with rose water. Will be trying that soon. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment